Thursday 22 August 2013

Passion for ProMakers Favourite Colour Challenge

Morning all,

This weeks challenge over on the Passion for ProMakers Blog is to use your favourite colour combo.

My whole house is decorated in my favourite colour combo of Black, Red and White, so of course I had to make the challenge entry the same colours.

I'm not sure where I got the image from, as I have had it in my computer files for a good few years, but I just love her.


The digital papers are from my stash and I have used a spellbinders die to create the boarder and added black ribbon.

To finish it off I have used a flower which was part of a ring I had, some hat pins which I purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts some time ago and some little black buttons.


There isn't much on this card, but I have to say that it is one of my favourites, I hope you like it to.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this colour combo! A fab 18th birthday card and lovin the black lace!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete