Tuesday 3 September 2013

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

Evening all,

My Cousin loved the card I made for her Granddaughter yesterday so much that she has asked me to make a similar one for her other Granddaughter.

This one I am going to enter into the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.  The challenge is to pick three embellishments from a list, I have chosen Flowers, Ribbon and Pearls.


The image is a My Bestie Digital Stamp from Sherri Baldy and the papers are from my crafty stash.


I have used paper roses, the large are from my local shop and the small are from Ribbon Girl.  These have been glittered with glitter glue.


The bow is made of taffeta ribbon from Ribbon Girl and I have used pearls to make a swirl.


The purple crown embellishment I have had for about 4 years in my crafty stash, I never got round to using it until now.


And finally, I have finished the card with a sweet sentiment.

I hope you like my card.

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment