Sunday 13 October 2013

Drink Beer

Happy Sunday everyone

This card has been made for a customer order, they wanted a card for their cousin's 50th.  His main hobbies are drinking beer and gadgets, so I choose to follow a beer theme.


I started by printing two different patterned paper from my crafty stash, I thought a darker colour suited this type of card better.  I used the polka dot paper as a base layer and the striped paper down the left hand side and added so striped ribbon.


For the main image, I type up on the computer the saying "Keep Calm and Drink Beer", coloured the background to match and printed out.


The embellishments have been made using a digital image of a beer mug which I found on one of my cds.  They have been coloured in with ProMarkers and Glossy Accents.  To add a little extra, I found some Liquid Applique in my stash and used this to create a frothy top to the beer.

To finish off, I added a 50th sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps - Polka Dots
Allsorts - Use your ABC
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes with twist Shades of One Colour
Crafts 4 Eternity - Clean and Simple
My Sheri Crafts - Nighttime

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment