Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Baby

Good afternoon Crafters

I hope everyone had a fantastic new year.  Today's card is the first for 2014 and I have gone for a new baby theme.


I have used a digital stamp called New Baby from Saturated Canary and I have coloured using ProMarkers.

I have cut a square piece of polka dot digital paper and layered this onto white card with a pierced edge, then a smaller square piece of patterned digital paper has been layered on top.

With a smaller square piece of matching patterned digital paper, I have layered onto the same polka dot paper.


For the image, I have again, used the same polka dot paper and turned it to make a diamond.  I have then used the Spellbinders Captivating Squares die and cut out of white card, this has then been layered onto the polka dot paper.

Using Pinflair Glue to give a little dimension, I have placed the digital stamp into the centre of the card.


I have stamped with Perfect Medium, the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur flower onto the same polka dot paper and heat embossed with Wow! Clear Sparkle embossing powder, cut these out with the matching die and layered together.  A flat back pearl has been placed into the centre of each flower.

To finish, I have added a New Baby sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Starting Over
Totally Paper Crafts - New Beginnings
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free & Easy
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Scrap-Creations - Something New
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - New Beginnings
A Creative Romance - Something New
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - New Beginnings
Just For Fun - New

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your day.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment