Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hip Mum

Good evening

For my card today, I have gone with the colours of black, white and green and chosen the theme of Mum.  I have left it neutral so it can be using for Birthday, Mother's Day or just to say I love you Mum.


I have started with a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto black card stock leaving a smaller border around the edge.  Using the Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two, I have cut a panel from contrasting patterned digital paper, again layering it onto black card stock.


Using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight, I have cut the largest from black card stock and then added white card stock to the centre.

The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her in using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


The flowers have been made using a Tattered Lace flower die set.  I have cut three of the middle sized petals from green card stock and shaped them to form a bud, next I have glued the bud onto the decorative petals also cut from green card stock.


I piece of upholstery cording has been wrapped around the background and onto this, I have added a sentiment using the smallest die from the Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments and the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set.

To finish, I have added flat back pearls to each corner and pearls to the image background using Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Pop Goes 1 Color
Southern Girls Challenge - Earn Your Stripes
Hobby Cutz Challenges - Bingo (Flowers, Stamp, Die Cuts)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment