Sunday 20 April 2014

White Flowers

Good afternoon all

Hope anyone is having a great Easter Sunday.  Mine has been a very relaxing day with a little bit of crafting thrown in.

For my card today, I have decided to go with a white theme with flowers and glitter.


I have taken a square piece of plain white card stock and embossed with using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder.  This has been layered onto a second piece of white card which has a pearl border around the edge made from the Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.

Then using my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut out a free Lacey Circle from Birds Cards from white card.  I have also cut a circle to fit the centre.

I have used a floral stamp from Crafty Individuals and stamped with Perfect Medium onto the circle.  This has then been heat embossed with a clear embossing powder.  Once cool, I have brushed over a warm tint micra powder and then heat set it into the clear embossing powder.


I have printed the sentiment "Be like the flowers, turn your face to the sun" from my computer and then cut it out using the Spellbinders Reflective Moment die set.

Two different flowers have been included on this card.  The first one is the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  Two large petals and one small petal has been cut from white card, shaped and layered together.  The second is the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One.  All three sizes have been cut out once and layered together.  Flat back pearls have been added to the centre of all five flowers.  I have also cut out the Spellbinders D-Lites Tiger Lilies die from white card and placed this behind the flowers.

I have also added two white flower buds from Live And Love Crafts to give a little extra detail.


To finish, I have added a white ribbon plait and sparkle to the flowers using Twinkets Diamond Dust.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Sisterhood Of Crafters - White On White
Artistic Inspirations - Monochrome Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Use Lots Of White
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Flower Power
The Paper Shelter - Spring Is Here
4 Crafty Chicks - Sentiment Only
A Creative Romance - Spring Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Monochromatic And Ribbon
Crafty Cardmakers And More - A Floral Profusion
Pile It On - No DP (Make Your Own)
Crafting Musketeers - Monochrome
Lexi's Creations - Focus On The Sentiment
Ladybug Crafts - White On White

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment