Thursday 22 May 2014

21 Dots And Stripes

Good afternoon

Well my son is feeling much better, he is now home from hospital and rest up in his room.  He is not happy about being off from college for 2 weeks, but he has to give himself chance to recover.

While he has been resting, I have made another card, this is a 21st Birthday card in the colours of blue and yellow.  The digital stamp I have used from from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


I have started with a square piece of striped digital paper and layered it onto blue card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  Next, I have cut out four smaller squares from dotty digital paper and again, layered them onto blue card.


Using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die set, I have cut out one large shape from the blue card stock and a smaller one from white card.  Next, I have cut out the digital stamp and layered this on top using Pinflair glue for dimension.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun-Kissed Fleur with the Memento Dew Drop Paris Dusk ink pad onto dotty digital paper.  These have then been cut out using the matching die.  Colour has been added to each petal using the same ink pad.  They have then been shaped and layered to form four flowers.


To finish the card, I have used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out a 21 and I have placed a bow made from blue ribbon with a key charm attached.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - To Die For
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
QKR Stampede - Punch Or Dies
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Yellow, Blue & White
My Sheri Crafts - April Showers Bring May Flowers
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Milestone Birthdays
My Besties Norge - Celebration
Besties Challenge - Something Old, Something New (Old Dies, New Charm)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Bingo (Flowers, Ribbon, White)
Digi Sketch Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - String / Twine / Ribbon
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Use Your Die-Cuts
Nutcrafters - Numbers
Paper Pretties - Flowers
The Paper Shelter - Charming

That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment