Sunday 18 May 2014

Friends Forever

Good evening all

What a gorgeous day today and what better way to celebrate the sun then to use bright summer colours.  The digital image is of two friends having a cocktail together and is from Penny Blossom.  I have coloured them using ProMarkers.


I have started with a square piece of bright pink Centura Pearl card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder from Crafters Companion.

Next, I have used my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards.  I have used four copies of the cutting file and arranged them to make one square background, then I have cut from white card stock backed with a double sided adhesive sheet.  Finally, I have added lots of sparkle by covering it with Glamour Dust.


Again, using a cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out an oval from the pink Centura Pearl and a centre oval from white card, these have then been layered together and placed into the centre of the background.

The digital stamp has been cut out and layered onto this oval using Pinflair glue to add dimension.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia with Perfect Medium onto white card stock and heat embossed using Wow Clear Sparkle embossing glitter.  I then cut them out using the matching die.

Next, I have added a light colouring using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mustard Seed ink pad and a colour dusting brush.  I have then taken a sponge and added added more of the same colour to the tips of the petals.  Each petal has been shaped and layered together to form six flowers.  For the centre of each flower, I have used Pinflair glue and added seed beads.


To finish, I have printed off the sentiment "People say best friends are hard to find" and placed it along the bottom of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog - Girly, Glittery And Glam
Tuesday Throwdown - Spring Blossoms
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspirations
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010198982/
Delightful Challenges - Hello Sunshine
Cute Card Thursday - Handmade Embellishments
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment