Sunday 15 June 2014

Time For Tea

Good morning everyone

It's the first day of my week off and I still manage to wake up at 7 this morning, I was looking forward to a lay in.  Never mind, it will give me a chance to get a head start on trying to sort the house out.

I finished this card last night but didn't get the time to blog it, it's in the shape of a teapot and the digital image is from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured in using ProMarkers.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out the card base from white card stock.  Next, I have cut out a front and a back from red card stock and glued into place.

I have printed from my printer, three co-ordinating digital papers.  From two of them, I have cut out the teapot shape, again using the Cameo, one has been glued onto the front of my card and the other on the inside.


On the Cameo, I have drawn two ovals, one larger then the other and cut them from red card and the digital paper.  These have been layered together and placed onto the background.  I have also added red stitch ribbon to the right hand side.

The digital stamp has then been cut out and layered onto the background using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


I have used three different types of flowers, the first one is using the Spellbinders Blooms One.  For each flower, I have cut out two of the smallest petals and glued together with a flat back pearl added to the centre.

The next flower is using the Spellbinders Blooms Four, again, for each flower I have cut out two of the smallest petals, these have been shaped and layered together and a flat back pearl added to the centre.

For the last flower, I have used the Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die.  Two have been cut out of red card stock and rolled to make the rose.


To finish the card, I have added a bow to the top of the teapot made with matching ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Aussie Challenge - Use Stitching
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes / Time For Tea
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Use Two Different Dies
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Ribbons And / Or Bows
Inky Chicks - Special Shape
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Say It With Flowers
Besties Challenge - Flowers
Craftin Desert Diva's - Favourite Colour (Red)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment