Wednesday 30 July 2014

Play Time

Good evening all

Well it was back to work on Monday and I have to say that it was more like walking into a playground.  I find it amazing how grown women can act like children, even the customers are putting in complaints about it. I have now got to hold a listening group to bring the department back to normality.

Anyway, a bit of stress relief come this morning in the form of my Wednesday morning craft club.  I have gone very pink and girly for this card.  The digital stamp is from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


I have printed from my computer, three matching patterned digital papers and layered each one onto pink card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  Next I have wrapped a piece of pink organza ribbon around these layers.  This has formed my background.


Using the Spellbinders A2 Tranquil Moments die set, I have cut out the largest from white card stock.  This has then been inked using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet ink pad.  Next, to give it some sparkle, I have stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed using Wow Vintage Romance embossing powder.

This frame has been layered over the digital stamp using Pinflair glue to add dimension and for a little extra interest, I have used a 3D clear gloss finish on the marbles of the digital stamp.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp and die set.  Onto white card, I have stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed using the Wow Vintage Romance embossing powder.  Next, I have added colour with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet ink pad.  The flowers have been cut out using the matching die, shaped and layered into two flowers.  In the centre of each flower, I have added blue stamen.

I have also added buds around the flowers, two hat pins and a pink pearl flourish.


To finish, "Happy Birthday" has been placed into one corner and into the opposite corner, I have placed "Daughter".

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Great Impressions - Animal Friends
Delightful Challenges - Add Ribbon
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Craft For The Craic - Your Favourite Colours (Pink / Blue)
Simply Create Too - For A Child
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Digital Stamp Image
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Favourite Colour Combo (Pink / Blue)
Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Scheming Crafters (Duo - Pink / Blue)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 2 Or More Dies
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Walk On The Wildside
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Just For Little Girls
In The Pink - Animal Antics
Dream Valley Challenges - Favourite Colour Combo (Pink / Blue)
Scrap-Creations - Birthday
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Let's Craft And Create - Ribbon Or Twine
Natalie And Amy - Die Cuts And Flowers
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment