Thursday 19 February 2015

Birthday Tree

Good evening

I thought I would try something completely out of my comfort zone tonight, I one layer card.


I have used my favourite colour again, red and a Honey Doo Crafts stamp called Forest Of Flowers, which I have coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White A5 card blank
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
3D Clear Gloss
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Birthday
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - One Layer Use Red
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delight
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Clean And Simple
The ABC Challenge - D For Die Cuts
Dream Valley Challenges - Favourite Colour Combination (Red and White)
Creative Card Crew - Birthday With Sentiment

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment