Monday 16 February 2015

Love And Sympathy

Good evening

That has felt like a long day.  I went to see Fifty Shades of Gray last night with some friends, not sure about it really, the ending felt that it was cut short.  Anyway, I didn't get in until 11.15 last night and then had to be up at 4 this morning to go to work.  I thing it will be an early night for me.


This sympathy card is an order from a colleague at work for her friend, who's husband has passed away.  I have gone for a clean and simple style in white and browns.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Tan Centura Pearl card stock
A Scoring board
Lattice embossing folder
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Delightful Tree die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Brown ribbon
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Red Rubber Inspirations - So Sentimental
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite CAS Or Fussy (I'm finding myself preferring CAS more, I think that adding to much to the card can sometimes hide a beautiful image.  I do however, produce fussy cards as well)
Cardz TV - Ribbon
Card And Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenges - Use A Sentiment
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva's - Use Ribbon


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment