Tuesday 10 February 2015

Pastel Love

Good morning

So much for a day off today, I'm now in on a late tonight.  That's the price you pay for being a Section Leader, I hope my son doesn't decide to go into retail.


Anyway, I am trying to keep up with my card making as well and so far I have managed it.  Things might change by the end of the week.  This card has a love theme, but I have left it very generic so it could be used for a wedding, anniversary or just a general love card.


I have chosen pastel colours and the digital stamp is called On Your Arm from Sami Stamps.  I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Glamour Dust glitter
Crafters Companion Rose Vine embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Yellow organza ribbon
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die set
Lazer cut hearts from All Day Crafting
White marker pen
3D Clear Gloss
Pink paper tea roses
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Matt Or Shiny (I prefer to use matt card stock and papers and then add shiny embellishments, but occasionally I use glitter on my background paper as I have on this card)
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Valentine's Cards
Come And Get It Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Oddball Art Stamp Co. - Add Some Sparkle
Allways Something Creative - Gloss And Glitter
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Make My Monday - Valentine
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Colors - Pastel Blue, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Pink
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Use A Punch Or Die Cut
Eureka Stamps - All Is Love
Use Your Stuff - Love Theme
The Pink Elephant - Be My Valentine
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Love Is In The Air
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With Love
3 Girl JAM Challenge - Love With Ribbon
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
Kraftyhands Blog - Hearts And Flowers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment