Saturday 28 March 2015

The Days Of Spring Are Here

Good evening

What a day at work today.  I class myself as a Retailer, so I find it very hard when I'm told to pull colleagues off the shop floor to help pick for Home Shopping.  Home Shopping only takes 12% of our weekly takings, so in my own mind, I think we should be filling the shop floor.  Never mind, I have a day off tomorrow and have no intention of going anywhere near work.


My card tonight is clean and simple with the theme of spring.  I have used ProMarkers to make the background in the colours of yellow and green.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Tonic Delicate Dragonfly die
Crafty Individuals Summer Meadow Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Mini flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Blooming
Eureka Stamps - Think Spring
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Yellow And Green
Creative Corner Challenges - Spring Has Sprung
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With A Twist - Add A Sentiment
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With Nature
Crafty Cardmakers And More - Spring Has Sprung
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Come Fly With Me
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Spring Is Here

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment