Monday 11 May 2015

Best Friends

Good evening

I have never felt so tried in all my life.  I have been like this for a few weeks, I think I might have to go and get checked out at the doctors just to make sure there is nothing wrong.


My card tonight has a best friends theme and I have chosen the colours of blue and peach.  The digital stamp is called Three Little Party Girls from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die set
Signature Dies Isobel Lace Border die
Tattered Lace Cupcake die
Peach flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - Embellishments (Pearls)
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011934326/
Alphabet Challenge Blog - F Is For Friends / Friendship
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
Lia Stampz - Embossing
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Emboss It


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment