Friday 5 June 2015

Golden Shoes

Evening peeps

Only one more day and I have a week off work, can't wait.  Hopefully, I have get my bedroom decorated this time.  I have one day planned to go to a Clarity workshop and one day planned for Thorpe Park, not sure if we will go now after the accident in Alton Towers this week.


Anyway, I have made a card tonight in the colours of white, black and gold.  The digital stamp is called Strap Bow from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crafters Companion Rose Vine embossing folder
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
Gold organza ribbon
Black button
Gold flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Quirky Crafts Challenges - Put Your Quirky Shoes Or Shirt On
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Recipe 3 (Image, Die Cut, Bling)
{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Buttons And Bows
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment