Monday 9 November 2015

Lilac Beauty

Evening peeps

I am now officially not a Section Leader.  The last couple of days have gone so slowly, partly because I couldn't wait to get out of the uniform and partly because I am now on holiday for the week.


Anyway, it's my Mum's birthday on Wednesday, so this card is for her.  I thought I would have a go at a bow card.  The digital stamp is called Princess from Art By Miran and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

Bow card template from Sandra's Scrapshop
White card stock
Patterned digital papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crealies Set of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Hydrangea die set
White pearls
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Little Claire's Designs - Favourite Stamp
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Not A Square
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenges - Lots Of Sparkle
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Make It Sparkle
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Tic Tac Toe (Digi, Die Cut, Fancy Fold)
Crafting Musketeers - Anything But Square
Crafty Calender Challenge - Sparkle, Bling And Embellish
Let's Craft And Create - Lots Of Bling

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment