Saturday 7 November 2015

Snow Princess

Good Morning all

A quick card today before I go off to work.  This will be the last late that I have to work,  as of the 16th I will be contracted to 6 am starts, I can't wait.


Anyway, the digital stamp is called Frozen Luna Moonflower Blooming Beauty from Lacy Sunshine and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
Wow white embossing powder
Pearl snowflakes
Pink Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shabby Chic Christmas
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Once Upon A Dream Fairy Tale
Tuesday Throwdown - Tic, Tac, Toe (Glitter, Digital Stamp, Tag)
The Paper Shelter - Layer On Layer
In The Pink - Magical
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Pile It High
Crafty Catz - Winter
Creative Corner Challenges - Christmas (No Red Or Green)
My Sheri Crafts - Tag You're It
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Graph'it - Christmas Sparkles
Scrap & Craft - Shabby Chic Or Vintage
Craft For The Craic - Something Glittery


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment