Tuesday 29 December 2015

New Beginnings

Good evening peeps

Why is it that you can never get through Christmas and New Year without being ill.  I have managed to pick up a viral infection which is likely to sick around until after the new year.  I'm not ill very often, so when I am, it knocks me out.


Anyway, I have been able to sit quietly and make a quick clean and simple card today.  I have given it the theme of new beginnings in the colours of red, brown and white.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Crafters Companion Edge'ables Butterfly Dreams die
Brown ribbon
Red Dazzler
Red gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - Favourite Technique (Embossing)
Sunday Stamps - Sketch
Sketchy Colors - Colour Inspiration (Red, Brown, White)


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment