Thursday 10 March 2016

Butterfly Dreams

Evening peeps

My second post tonight and you can always tell when I'm over tired, I just start making loads of cards.  Only another 2 weeks and I will be working nights, I can't wait.  Instead of the one day off I just at the moment, I will have three days off together, that should give me the time I need to get the house sorted.


Anyway, this is one of the cards I have made tonight.  The digital stamp is called Aurora Spring Butterfly from The East Wind and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Pink Ribbon
Pink gemstones
Brown glitter flower buds


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge - Photo Inspiration
The East Wind - Going Round In Circles
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Unusual Hair Colour
Allsorts Challenge Blog - International Women's Day
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Dies R Us Challenge - Shaped Cards
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Shaped Cards
Crafty Gals Corner - All About The Girls
Oddball Art Stamp Co. - Add A Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge Blog - A For Anything Pink
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Use Your Dies
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - Lets Hear It For The Girl


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment