Sunday 20 March 2016

The Need For Speed

Evening peeps

Well that was the last Sunday morning I will be working for 6 months, as of next Sunday, I will be on nights.


Anyway, I started a clean and simple male card last night and finished it off this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Mobility Malcolm from Doctor Digi and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital papers
Spellbinders Nesting Circles die set
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Speed
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Anything Goes, Patterned Paper Over A Year Old
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Boy
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Spots And Stripes
4 Crafty Chicks - Humorous
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment