Friday 25 March 2016

Time For Spring

Afternoon peeps

I have had this wall clock sitting in my cupboard for about 2 years.  I didn't want to throw it out because I thought it could be re-vamped but I never got round to it.  A couple of days ago, I was looking at some mixed media projects, I have never really been very good with mixed media, but I thought why not give it a go.


The digital stamp is called Aurora Hart Flower from The East Wind and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

Patterned paper
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Stamp sets free with magazines
Imagination Crafts Arch Of Flowers Stencil
Imagination Crafts Butterfly And Daisy Stencil
Imagination Crafts Diamond Sparkle Medium
Marianne Design Creatables Eline's Snowflake die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No.23 die set
Wow white embossing folder
White pearl flourish
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes But A Card
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Add Some Bling
The East Wind - Recycle / Re-Purpose
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - Cuckoo For You - Use Clocks
In The Pink - Spring Flowers
Live & Love Crafts - Signs Of Spring
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Pearls And Swirls
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Digital Delights - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment