Monday 30 May 2016

Summer Fun

Evening peeps

Or should I say early morning, I'm trying to stay up as long as possible because I'm due back at work tonight.  I always find the first night back really hard because I'm awake for nearly 24 hours.


Anyway, it has given me a chance to do so more crafting.  This time I have made a notebook.  The digital stamp is from The Paper Nest Dolls and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Inkylicious Wild Field Grasses stamp
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Black fine liner pen
Red Stitched ribbon


I am entering this notebook into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Holidays / Vacation
Sassy Studio Designs - Anything But A Card
Crafty Catz - Get Ready For Summer
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Anything But A Card
A Gem Of A Challenge - Weather (Chose Any Season)
Sweet Stamps Blog - Anything But A Card


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment