Sunday 12 June 2016

My Dog & Me

Evening peeps

I have made a Father's Day card tonight for my dad.  I wanted to find something to give him that represented the relation with his dog.  So I hunted down a song which is not only his style of music, but the lyrics to the chorus are perfect.

My Dog And Me - John Hiatt

"Buddy I coulda gone that extra mile
For an extra bark or an extra smile
'Cause I never felt so free
It was just my dog and me"


The digital stamp is called Autumn Joy from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Orange card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Green button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Inspired By A Song (My Dog And Me - John Hiatt)
Cardz 4 Guyz - Father's Day
Tuesday Throwdown - Man's World
The Paper Shelter - Sentimental
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Father's Day / For A Guy
Crafty Catz - Animal Magic
QKR Stampede - One For The Guys
Jo's Scrap Shack - Father's Day
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Father's Day
Craft Rocket Challenges - For A Man / Boy
The Male Room - Father's Day
Inky Chicks - Father's Day


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment