Sunday 17 July 2016

Oriental Love

Evening peeps

I decided this week that I was going to start going out more on my days off from work, I have been feeling a little trapped lately.  I gave up my career to look after my son, which is what I wanted to do at the time, but he has now been at university for the last year, leaving me feeling a bit down about not having a prepose, so I am going to start getting out and about more to see if this helps.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Miyabi from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Red pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - My Favourite Colour (Red)
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Use Your Favourite Colour (Red)
Crafty Cardmakers - Bling It Up
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Glitter And Glitz


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment