Friday 12 August 2016

All Dressed Up

Afternoon peeps

I'm completely confused as to what day it is today.  I normally start the working week on a Sunday night, but this week I started on Saturday night, so I keep thinking that today is Saturday, which isn't a bad position to be in as long as I don't go into work a one early.


Anyway, I got a little crafting in between food shopping today.  The digital stamp is called Snow White from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Lattice embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
White pearls
Black pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Oddball Art Stamps - Little Child
Passion For ProMarkers - Hip To Be Square
The Paper Shelter - Punches And Dies
Cute Card Thursday - Dressing Up
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Add A Sentiment
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - Time To Colour


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment