Monday 29 August 2016

My Fairy Butterfly

Afternoon peeps

My first night back at work and it only took me half hour to start moaning.  If I'm honest, I can't wait for this secondment to finish so I can go back onto days.


Anyway, I made most of this card last night before I went to work and finished it off this afternoon.  The digital stamp is called Fairy Freya from Art By Miran and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Corner punch
Black satin ribbon
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Dazzler
Black pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes With Optional Black And White + One Colour
Cardz 4 Galz - Butterflies
Hanna And Friends - Favourite Colour Combo
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Black, White And A Splash Of Colour
Inky Chicks - Lots Of Butterflies
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch46
Come and Get It Challenges - Black And White Plus One
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Shaped Cardbase And Why
CAS-ual Fridays - Black And White With A Pop Of Colour
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Use Lots Of Glitter
My Time To Craft - Something That Flies
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment