Saturday 6 August 2016

Sparkly White Christmas

Afternoon peeps

It feels like I haven't had a day off this week.  I'm going into work a night early because we have stocktake on Tuesday, so I have only had one full day off and that was spent taking my son back to University.  I'm a nightmare when it comes to having time at home, if I don't get to relax for the day, I get all stressed before I go into work.


Anyway, I did manage to get a little bit of crafting done this morning.  This is another Christmas card which I have made using dies and embossing folders.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Acetate
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflake embossing folder
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Charming Xmas Swirl Tree die
Memory Box Charming Stars die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Tattered Lace Christmas mini die
Crystal Glamour Dust
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - Shaker
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - White On White
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenges - Holidays
Happy Little Stampers - Snowflakes
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment