Friday 12 August 2016

Summer Dreaming

Evening peeps

I'm on a roll this week, I have managed to make another card tonight.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy Art and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Lilac Centura Pearl card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Flower Power embossing folder
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Corner Sprigs die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Lilac Stitched ribbon
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Anything Goes With A Golden Oldie
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Option Summer
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Cut It Up - Summertime Memories
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Hot, Hot Summer
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Work, Rest Or Play


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment