Saturday 27 August 2016

Sympathy

Evening peeps

Tonight, I thought I would try something I haven't done before.  I'm not very good when it comes to watercolouring, so I decided to try Distress ink and water.  I'm not sure if it worked, but I think it has given a watercolour effect.


I couldn't decide what type of sentiment to put on this card at first, but once I had put it together, I seemed to lean towards Sympathy.


The materials I have used are:

White card stock
Spellbinders Circle nesting die set
Spellbinders Scallop Circle nesting die set
Tattered Lace With Sympathy die
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Inkylicious Poppy stamp
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Crytal Glamour Dust glitter

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards Und More - Pink And Green
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - No Designer Paper
Addicted To CAS - Silhouette
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Watercolours
Fairytale Stampers - Everything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment