Sunday 4 September 2016

My Fluffy Cat

Afternoon peeps

I have spent most of the day doing my ironing, I don't know about anyone else, but I hate ironing, it's so boring, I never manage to finish the whole basket.


Anyway, I gave up in the end and decided to do a bit of crafting instead.  The digital stamp on this card is called Shaggy Cat from Doodle Pantry and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Clarity Stamps Stencil
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Diamond Press Nested Tags die set
Blue fine liners pen
Red twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Something Beginning With F (Fur)
CASology - Stitch
4 Crafty Chicks - Fussy Cutting
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Shaped Cardbase And Why (My favourite is 7 x 7 square, it is not too big or too small and the shape can be used in different ways)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Primary Colours
Kort 'o' Mania - Clean And Simple
A Gem Of A Challenge - Ribbon, Lace Or Twine
Stamping Sensations - One For The Boys


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment