Friday 11 November 2016

Me And My Teddy

Evening peeps

Heaven, I now have the whole weekend off from work.  So tomorrow will be housework day and Sunday I'm off to a craft fair to stock up on supplies.  Looking at the orders I have coming in this week for Christmas, I think I'm going to need a big spending spree.


Anyway, tonight's card is a round easel card.  The digital stamp is called Deacon Swing from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
A freebie leaf die set
Black button
Black pearl


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - S Is For Shaped Cards
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Use Black, Yellow, Green And Purple
Use Your Stuff - Fall Y'All
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment