Wednesday 23 November 2016

Poinsettia Angel

Evening peeps

I have spent most of the day with my Mum because she got a bit upset on the phone last night.  The problem is my Brother and his family.  It was her Birthday on the 11th of this month but as yet she still has not received a card or a phone call from them.  I am in no doubt that they will ring her when they need need to lift to school.  There isn't much I have been able to say to make her feel any better.


Anyway, onto tonight's card.  This is a shaped easel card with a Christmas theme.  The digital stamp is called Angel from The East Wind and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned papers
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
Die'sire Poinsettia die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Star In My Pocket - Fold It More Then Once
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - There Must Be An Angel
The East Wind - Oh So Shapely
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Things With Wings
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Not A Square Or Rectangle
Double D Challenges - Traditional Christmas Colours
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment