Thursday 22 December 2016

Me And My Dog

Evening peeps

Well I have spent the afternoon in an MRI scanning machine to see if I have another disc going in my back.  I can't believe how hard it is to lay still for an hour, by the end, it felt like my legs were not attached to my body.


Anyway, I have had to made my socks off to get this other card made for my colleague.  This one is also for her son, but this time it is for the daughter to get to her brother.  The digital stamp I have used is called My Cute Rottweiler from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Spellbinders Pawing Around (Dog) die set
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Black star mini buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Any Image
The Crazy Challenge - Everything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment