Friday 9 December 2016

Season's Greetings

Evening peeps

I had them all laugh at me today, you see I am a nightmare when it comes to coming dinner for myself now that I am on my own.  Take this week for example, I have eaten toast every night.  Anyway, I found a book yesterday called Meal in a Mug.  It has well know recipes which you cook in the microwave in a mug.  All of the ingredients are fresh and it takes a fraction of the time to cook, perfect for someone as lazy as me, I going to try out the first one tomorrow.


Anyway, onto my card for tonight.  The digital stamp is called Snowglobe - Sunbonnet Skate from Bugaboo and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Silver pearl card stock
Acetate
Dazzlers
Gemstones
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
4 Crafty Chicks - No Patterned Paper
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - Christmas Time
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - U For Use Something Red
Inky Chicks - Christmas Card In Traditional Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment