Sunday 11 December 2016

Target

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight.  I didn't sleep very well last night, so I'm having an early night to try and catch up.


My card tonight is an order from a colleague at work, her son is 15 next weekend.  She couldn't decide on what theme to go for, so because he now plays Archery, we settled on that.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Blue card stock
Red card stock
Yellow card stock
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Memory Box Wild Feathers die
Die'sire Numbers die set
Red stitched ribbon
Black fine liner pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Space
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment