Tuesday 31 January 2017

Be Mine

Evening peeps

There is one thing that people should never have a conversation about, money.  Today at work, it got very heated when the subject of money and what income and bills we all had to pay come up in conversation.  So much so, that one of the girls got quite upset.  If the same subject comes up next week, I think I will just tell them all to shut up.


Anyway, I have made a valentine's card tonight which is something I only ever make when I have an order for one.


The materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned paper
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic First Crush Affections Insert die set
Red stitched ribbon
Pearl heart button
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS On Sunday - Hearts
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Love Notes
Inkspirational - Polka Dots
Crafty Cardmakers - Love, Love, Love
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
{PIN}spriational Challenges - Photo Inspiration

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment