Tuesday 24 January 2017

Get Well Soon Coffee

Afternoon peeps

I know I keep moaning about work, but I couldn't believe the attitude of my Section Leader today.  I am a strong believer that no matter what your level within a company, you are no better then the colleagues.  It seems that the younger generation think that being a Section Leader means longer breaks and no work.

Where I used to be a Manager, I am always aware of what is going on around me and today I had to pulled my Section Leader up on the fact that she had near 2 hours worth of breaks as well as popping out to the smoking shelter a couple of times.  The break entitlement for the shift she was working is 20 minutes breakfast break and a half hour lunch.  I think the management are either blind or choose to ignore it, where as I will give it to her straight.


Anyway, I have made another clean and simple card today.  The digital stamp is called Coffee Time - Espresso Yourself from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Red Heart shaped buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge - Get Well Soon
4 Crafty Chicks - Coffee
CAS-ual Fridays - Everything Turns To Gold
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Come And Get it Challenges - No Designer Paper
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Button, Player's Choice, Sentiment)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - All That Glitters Is Gold
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment