Thursday 19 January 2017

White Winter

Afternoon peeps

Well that will teach me for being cocky, I was working bread for the first time this morning and was sure I would have the bread and cake delivery done by 12 at the latest, how wrong was I.  I didn't finish bread until 11.45 and only managed to get 2 cages of the cake delivery worked.  Next time I think it might be a good idea to keep my mouth shut.


Anyway, I made this winter white theme card last night.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Xcut Let It Snow die
White ribbon
Silver Snowflake metal charm
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Must Use Ribbon
Crimbo Crackers - All White
Crafting By Designs - Anything That Shines
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Lots Of Glitter
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment