Friday 24 February 2017

Cinderella

Evening peeps

I only have two days of my holiday left and I haven't really done anything, so I decided to last least go for the day.   I'm not much of a shopper, but there isn't much else to do around this area, so it was a trip to Bluewater shopping centre.  It is half way between myself and where my son lives, so he came to meet me as well.  Tomorrow will now be about finishing off a couple bits and getting ready for work on Sunday.


Anyway, because I didn't get in until late, I have made a really quick card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Cinderella from Bugaboo and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Red ribbon
Gemstone ribbon slider
Castle metal charm
Dazzlers
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Ribbon, Red, Charm)
Card Mania - Add Some Red And A Charm
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Crdz 4 Teenz
A Gem Of A Challenge - Your Favourite Colour Combo
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - One For The Ladies

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment