Wednesday 1 March 2017

My Little Pony

Afternoon peeps

My computer has been really playing up of the last couple of days.  Yesterday it was posting things on it's own and it wouldn't let me onto any of the inks.  Today, I am having problems with it loading my emails.  I will have to get my brother to have a look at it.


Anyway, my card today is featuring a sweet little pony on a clean and simple background.  The digital stamp is called Ava Unicorn Pony from Scrapper's Delights and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Puffy Cloud die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Summer Sky in pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Birthday Cards
CAS On Sunday - Critters
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Birthday Cards
The Crazy Challenge - We Love Animals
Dies R Us Challenge - Something New (Stitched Puffy Cloud die set)
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Feature A Creature
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
The Diva's That Cut Paper - For The Love Of Animals
The Craft Addicts - Anything Goes / Clean And Simple

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment