Saturday 9 September 2017

Get Well Shaker

Evening peeps

I'm so excited, I have picked up my new car today.  I haven't driven for about 4 years, but having saved as hard as I can, I now have wheels.  I did get into a panic on the way down, I couldn't think of what each pedal was for, but once I got in, it all came back.


Anyway, I have made a shaker card tonight using a digital stamp called Flower Tree from Bugaboo Stamps.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Acetate
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Blue copic pen
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Die'sire Get Well Soon die
Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones
White lace
Blue button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Bingo (Circle, Rhinestone, Lace)
Always Fun Challenges - Shaker Card
Craftaholics R Us - Get Well
Crafting By Designs - Bug Time
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Techniques (Shaker, Die Cutting, Inking)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Chin Up Buttercup
Dragonfly Journeys - True Blue
Butterfly Challenge - S Is For Silhouette
Eclectic Ellapu - Floral
Craft Rocket Challenges - Something Beginning With F (Flowers)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment