Wednesday 8 November 2017

Winter Angel

Evening peeps

Just another quick post, I have got work early in the morning.


I have made a round easel card tonight.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tonic Circle Layering die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Tonic Merry Christmas die
Earthones Espresso ink pad
Lace
Brown pearls
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Brazil Blog - Lace, Pearls And Glitter
Winter Wonderland - Fun Folds
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q For Quote
QKR Stampede - Angels
Passion For ProMarkers - Use Your Die Cuts
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Paradise Of Stamps - Vintage
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - More Then One Fold
My Besties French - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment