Tuesday 20 February 2018

Baby Girl

Evening peeps

I had a very strange couple of hours yesterday afternoon.  I have grown up with my Mum and Dad shouting at each other whenever they are doing any DIY, it's become the norm.  Anyway, yesterday they decided to put together my new desk, there was not one cross word, they agreed with each other and worked together, it's got to be the first time ever.


Anyway, I have gone with a clean and simple baby girl card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Bubble Baby from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Nuvo Red Crystal Drops
Glossy Accents

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Lots Of Pink And / Or Red
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - X Is For Xtra Special Occasion
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Clean And Simple

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment