Friday 2 February 2018

Ombre Hearts

Evening peeps

I'm not sure how I have kept my eyes open tonight, I only had about 3 hours sleep.  I worked until 9pm last night and you can never go straight to bed without winding down first, then I was up at 3am this morning to go back to work.  At least I only have one more day to get through.


Anyway, another quick clean and simple card tonight with a love theme.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Copic Markers
Tonic Hello Beautiful Hearts Layering die set
Cut & Make Love die
Pink ribbon
Dazzler
Nuvo Glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Ombre
Dream Valley Challenges - Love
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch

CASology - Swoon
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Love Sentiment
CAS-ual Fridays - Hearts
Dies R Us Challenge - For The One I Love
Cardz 4 Galz - Think Pink


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment