Tuesday 27 February 2018

Pink Blossom

Evening peeps

That has got to have been the scariest journey I have ever had tonight.  Driving home from work in blizzard conditions is no fun, I'm just glad I left early.


Anyway, because I was home earlier tonight then expected, I decided to make a quick clean and simple birthday card.  The digital stamp is from Beccy's Place and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Vellum
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Pink pearl gems

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Birthdays
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Floral Delight
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Springtime
Bastel-traum - Birthday

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment